An independent, private, co-educational, day school for K-12 students who are academically and/or artistically talented.
To prepare talented students for future academic and/ or artistic endeavors, inspiring them to responsible learning, while furthering their strengths through a student-centered educational experience.
We believe in:
- Challenging students to accept responsibility for their own education.
- Creativity and talent development as the best way to encourage the gifts of all students.
- Flow theory and the efficacy of enthusiastic engagement in subject matter.
- Encouraging ardent scholarship through individual attention, and the personalization of instruction and activities.
- Expanding the classroom walls to encompass the entire spectrum of instructional modes.
- Employing the arts to bring all students to a more rigorous meeting of the disciplines.
September 06, 2006 - June 01, 2007
10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Please call, write, or fill out the form on the information page with your name, address, and phone number, and we will send an information packet to you.
719-721 S. State St.
To contact us for reasons other than obtaining an information packet, please go to the contact area.